Saturday, May 12, 2018

Photo Props

This month on the birthday party we celebrated "Take Your Best (Photo) Shot" so I made Photo Props for people to pose with.


I can't post the pictures we made, but I did print copies for a wall in the activity room and it has gone over very well. Sometimes I forget that people don't realize the fun things we do without being present, and photos can help them re-live the things they aren't able to visit for.

I think next month we have different props and made it a tradition. The best part of using big cardboard cut outs is that it covers people's midlines and hair- the two biggest reasons people don't like having their photos taken. Copies for families can help them feel like they are making memories with loved ones even when those loved ones have declined from what they once were.

The patients painted the props.

No comments:

Post a Comment